Mouthpiece Silver & Gold Re-Plating for Brass Musical Instruments
Introducing Dave Friedman
Dave Friedman has lived in Bellingham, Washington in the beautiful Pacific Northwest for the past 14 years. His band instrument repair career began in Elkhorn, Wisconsin in the early 1970’s. He learned the art of band instrument repair through the old apprentice style training program available at that time. He traveled from Los Angeles as an 18 year old to begin his training and has now been working in the field of restoring and refinishing brass and metals for 50 years.
~ We invite you to take advantage of his wealth of knowledge and expertise.
~ Questions about your mouthpiece and re-plating?
- Dave will carefully custom hand work your mouthpiece, repairing ANY dented shanks, and will remove bad scratches. No extra charge.
- He will then carefully polish, re-plate and final finish your mouthpiece to perfection.
- We do NOT remove any makers marks, and do NOT change cup dimensions.
- We offer SILVER and GOLD plating.
~ Engraving? Yes, Dave is trained in the art of ‘hand’ engraving and can engrave a name, monogram or any other design you require. Feel free to contact him personally to discuss your needs.
To help you get started:
- Pack your mouthpiece using a box or bubble envelope.
- Click HERE to print out PACKING SLIP or SHIPPING LABEL
- Dave will contact you via email when your mouthpiece(s) is received.
- At the time your mouthpiece(s) are completed, we will email you shipping and tracking information.
- Payment: Personal Check, Visa, MasterCard, Paypal.
- Shipping: *USPS First Class Mail, 1-Mouthpiece only, NO CHARGE (3-7) days. USPS Priority Mail, $7.50 (2-3 days).
We look forward to providing you with quality services.